- Most of Hart’s equipment is designed in-house to create the most user friendly, durable and efficient equipment in the industry
- Every piece of equipment is subject to multiple meetings with various groups to determine unit design, planning and building schedule
- Hart uses 3D software programming to simulate and adjust products from the initial concept to the finished design before any metal is cut.
- We can manipulate how parts react, how they look and even do stress testing on vital components
- When designed and built, each piece of Hart equipment becomes an integral part of our well-site packages